I have realized that I don't use this blog very often. Not because I don't want to, but because life is always moving a what seems to be a very rapid pace! We have gone from living in Japan and adding to our family while there, to moving back to the United States and watching our childrennblossom and become youngnladies and school aged, to living once again overseas and enjoying all the perks that come with the opportunity to do so! the one thing that never changes is how quickly time passes, how quickly the girls are growing up, and how much this in our lives have changed in the first year we have been here!
As much as I would like to write today and catch everyone up, I honestly can't do that in one post! So for now thisnonenwill have to work, with then knowledge that more will be following and those will include some pictures for your viewing pleasure. We have a lot of things going on and have visited some very awesome places!
So for now I will leave this short one for you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment