Saturday, January 9, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010


We just wanted to say Happy New Year to all our frineds and family that maybe following us on here!! We are excited for what this year hold in store for us as a family! Aside from the beautiful baby growing inside Mommy's tummy we are sure there are going to be many other wonderful things to come for our family!! As the year started we sent Daddy away for a week to San Diego. He will be back in just ONE DAY. We are very excited that he is coming back already as we have greatly missed him. While he was away we got back into our school routine. I am very happy to be back in school. I missed all my friends, teachers, and my class learning greatly. I was driving Mommy crazy asking when I could go back. Well, we don't have much else to say about us at this point. We just really wanted to say Happy New Year. Hope all is going with everyone. We are still missing you bunches, and we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary here in Japan. That means we will be down to just 2 more years left....Hope it goes quickly. We are all ready to be back in the states closer to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment