Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY









Well Christmas finally came. I must say that Hannah and I got lots of stuff. A lot of what we wanted. And Santa he brought us awesome gifts. We had a very enjoyable Christmas at home with Mommy and Daddy.


Some things we got were a tv, table and chairs, floor activity pads, a dry earse board, baby alive (one for me and one for Hannah), skates (Hannah got learning skates, I got Hannah Montana skates), clothes (1 outfit and a dress), two sets of pjs, and lots of stuff in our stockings. That isn't everything just a little bit. We really got a lot. We went shopping for each other at the school store. I loved what Hannah picked out for me. It was a pencil case with a pen, pencils, and travel kleenex. I got Hannah some play dough and a colored pencil set. She loved them. I loved what she got me also. We also bought for Mommy and Daddy. They both loved what we got them. Mommy, she got a lot for Christmas. And she liked it all. I think she was most excited about her Brita Pitcher, spice rack, and the anciet wooden samurai statue!! Daddy loved all his as well. I think his favorites were his iTunes gift card, Sander, and Dremel!! After we opened gifts Mommy cooked breakfast. She was really nice that day too. She made pancakes for Me and her. And French Toast for Daddy and Hannah. It sure was Yummy. Then we just played with our toys and Mommy and Daddy relaxed in the living room for a while. I think Mommy even took a nap because Hannah had her up really early.
After, Mommy woke up she made our Christmas Dinner. We did not have anything big. Just a little small dinner. As we did not have anyone over. It sure was nice to have a family dinner with just the four of us. Mommy made a Honey Glazed Spiral Ham, green beans, dinner rolls, and home made mashed potatoes. Daddy made the gravy. It was all delicious. The best part was the Pineapple and Ham. We ate a lot that day. Then, for the rest of the evening we sat in the living room watching Christmas movies and talking with one another. Hannah and I also played some more with our new toys. I think this Christmas was one of our better ones!!
We sure did miss our family back in the States though. Christmas just isn't the same without them. We usually get to go visit them and share the holiday spirit with them. However, we had to make phone calls. Hannah and I have a hard time hearing on our phone so it was not all that great. We did, however, get to talk with many of our family members we don't usually get to talk with. Mommy and Daddy just can't remember who to call, when to call, and just don't have time to call everyone. So that is why we have taken some many other options in keeping in touch. We don't want anyone to miss out on us growing up!! We are ready to come back for a visit. Although, Mommy and Daddy said it will be a little while yet before that may even happen. Mommy and Daddy said it is very expensive and it will take them some time to try and save up the money. But if we don't make it back to visit we will always have this and other ways to keep in touch. WE JUST WANT TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, WE MISS YOU, AND WE LOVE YOU A BUNCH!!!!
We hope you enjoyed seeing some of our gifts we got. These are just some. There are many more. Too many to put in this blog. However, Mommy will be emailing and adding to facebook and myspace in the next couple of days. We are now looking forward to New Years!!! We Hope that everyone Has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Whatever you may find yourselves doing please remember....DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE AND STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment