As the Christmas season grows closer and closer our excitement continues to grow. Hannah and I got to go shopping for Mommy, Daddy, and Sister at the school this week. We also got to buy for one extra person. I bought for my teacher Mrs. Sterry. I am sure she will love her gift. I was a very good spender. Got two items for each person and still had 50 cents left!! Not bad for me I must say. I like to spend all my money. Hannah did well also. She managed to get two items for each person. Including her extra one. She bought for our friend Wayne. She got him bubbles and pencils and stuff. He likes to write and draw. He then brought over candy canes and a thank you card he made. It was really nice. Hannah also bought a toy for the kitty cat. I was surprised she did so well because she bought more things than I did. Mom was very proud of both of us. I can't wait until we see them open them on Christmas morning.
We have all our gifts under the tree. It is very full. In fact, it is over flowing. Today was my last day of school. I get a two week break. It is supposed to snow a lot so I might be able to go sledding with my friends while we are on break. It will be tons of fun. I am really hoping we get the snow. Although, Daddy will hate having to shovel it all!!! On the weekdays he has to have it shoveled by 8 am. On the weekends whenever. So he does tend to get a little bit of a break. It took forever for the snow to come and stay. We have had a bit of snow for a week now. It is nice. I get to wear my snow boots, snow pants, gloves, hat, and scarf!!! I stay really warm. But the best thing is the hot cocoa when we come in. Mommy makes the best. I like it when she makes it out of milk!! So does Hannah. It tastes so yummy. I also made some ornaments at school. Two teddy bear ones that smell like cinnamon. They are really cute and very cute. Mommy loves them and the way they smell. I also made them a picture frame!! Mom and Dad both love it too. It is very cute. I wrote on it and drew a small picture. We have a lot of fun in school and we learn a lot. Well, that is all for now. We will write more in the days to come!! Hope you all are looking forward to Christmas and hope it is very enjoyable for you!!

Hello to all, love the blog it's a great way to keep up with everyone. Congrats about the baby hope you get your boy. Big news from us we are moving to Savannah Ga, I got a job down there and am moving the first of the year. Uncle Mike will follow when the house sells. I'll keep you updated
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas love Mary Alice